Brown Skin Girls
Time & Location
About the Event
So often in this space we hear from parents and educators who share their concern with young girls of color expressing disappointment in the skin they are in. We too are concerned.
- This event is focused on celebrating and uplifting girls of color through song, dance, and discussions addressing experiences that are unique to them.
- Activities during this event are curated for brown skin girls, ages 5 and up, but all ages and ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
- Location: First State Community Bank, Friends Room.
- Adult supervision is necessary.
- Light breakfast and snacks will be provided.
"Brown skin girl, Your skin just like pearls, The best thing in the world, Never trade you for anybody else." -Beyoncé
Stay tuned for more updates on schedule, guest speakers, activities, and more!